Monday 15 June 2015

Father's Day/For the Man in Your Life Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to the Crafty Boots Challenges mid challenge reminder. The theme of the current Challenge is 'Father's Day or Something for the Man in Your Life'. The response to this Challenge has been amazing and we are really enjoying seeing your creations.

Three lucky winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as Guest Designers.  Silji and Karen were winners of our recent 'Red, White or Blue Challenge'.

Silje










My name is Silje Kristin Aunan.  I am 27 years old and live in a city in northern Norway called for BodØ.  I started with paper crafting November 2013.  The first thing I made ​​was some simple Christmas cards and labels for my Christmas presents, after this I was totally hooked.  I am very fond of making paper projects in vintage or shabby chic style.  With many details as paper flowers, charms, buttons and chip boards.  What I like best is to create different boxes, 3D crafting, where I created my on tutorials.   The ideas I get everywhere I am.  It happens very often that I discover objects on the second-hand shop or flea market, and I decorate them in my own style .

Today I am designing for a Norwegian scrapbooking shop located here in the city I live in, TreL.no.  a challenge blog, NordSalten Hobbyclub  and Norwegian provider of scrapbooking equipment, Dies, stamps and pattern paper.  I hope you like the book I have decorated. masculine colors, nails and various gears, my recipe for making something masculine to someone you love.




Karen

My name is Karen and I am of the mindset that sparkles make everything better and my heart speaks clearest through artistic means. Paper crafting, baking, writing, and photography are constant sources of joy. Most of my work is for charitable purposes and it is an honor to use my crafty side to bless those in need. 



Our talented Design Team have also been busy and have a few more cards to hopefully inspire you.









This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 21 June. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I am honored to be one of your Guest Designers! Thank you for the wonderful opportunity... it is truly a blessing. Wonderful creations by everyone. Thank you for the inspiration! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, the pleasure really was all ours.

      Delete