Monday 3 August 2015

Life's a Beach/Summer Holidays

Hello and welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where a new Challenge starts today.  The children have started their long summer break from school and August is traditionally a time when many UK families take their annual summer holiday, so we have called this Challenge 'Life's a Beach/Summer Holidays', but it is intended to be more that just beach scenes, it is more a pictorial essay of 'what I did on my holiday'. 

As always with our challenges, you can use any materials you like to make anything you like, for example, a card, a box top, a gift bag, a scrapbook page, an ATC, an inchie, etc.  It is entirely up to you how you choose to interpret the theme.

Our fabulous Design Team have been busy making projects to inspire you, but before we take a look I should like to introduce you to a new member of the Crafty Boots family.  I know you are going to give her a warm welcome, so please drop by her blog and leave her some of that encouragement all of our followers are well known for.

Our newest member is called Emma and, according to her blog, she is into glitter and gold, being by the sea, tea, adventures and Netflix.  Seems to me that Emma really is our sort of person.  This is what Emma has to say about herself:

Hi, I'm Emma and I'm so excited to join the Crafty Boots Challenges Design Team. I began scrapping earlier this year when I started Project Life in January and since then my obsession has grown from there.  I've recently completed my first 12x12 traditional layout and I'm hooked!  I can't wait for all the challenges and to see what everyone creates!












We should like to give you the opportunity to join in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges and, therefore, we are offering Guest Design Team spots to the winner and two runners up of this challenge.

This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 16 August. There are very few rules but, if you would like to read them for yourself, you will find them here.

We are looking forward to seeing your projects, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment