Monday 8 February 2016

Love is in the Air Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, we are already half way through our 'Love is in the Air' Challenge. We have had some fabulous entries for this challenge and, as always, the Design Team are really enjoying seeing each and every one.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Leslie won our recent 'Christmas' Challenge, as you can see Leslie is a very talented card maker. Pop over to her 'Love to Scrap' blog to see more of her lovely work.

Leslie

My name is Leslie, I'm married with two grown children and one granddaughter, and I live in north Florida. I began scrapbooking about 40 years ago, way back when scrapbooks were really bland - before all the fun papers and embellishments came about. For the last 20 years or so, my paper passion has been card making. I started out making computer-generated cards, graduated to card kits, then quickly realized that having my own stash of stuff was the way to go! The rest is history, as they say! I'm addicted to rubber stamping and also enjoy making 3-D paper projects (especially paper shoes and mini albums), have been known to alter a few tins and boxes, and enjoy beading and making jewelry occasionally when I find time.



Here are some more amazing pieces from our very lovely Design Team ladies.













This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 14 February.  Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment